Saturday, November 6, 2010

SEO Outsource India Offer

Got a SPAM email subject: SEO Outsource Offer (posted below) that's from an India SEO company. I've had this SEO SPAM email quite a few times, but not read it until now after reading the "SEO Outsource Offer" subject line. I'm not one to complain at competition in the SEO sector from India (any sector for that matter), but outsourcing SEO to India from the UK/USA where the cost of living is high to a country like India is worrying in our troubled economic times.

It's taken me over 10 years to learn the SEO techniques I use to earn a very good living through offering search engine optimization servicesand though I could teach someone with fair HTML/PHP skills everything I know about search engine optimization in under a month I also know most so called SEO experts have learnt their SEO skills online in forums etc... where misinformation is rife and not through years of SEO experiments (like I did/still do).

So though you could in theory learn almost everything important for SEOing a website in under a month, the reality is there's few people like me educating other SEO consultants to a high level (and that's particularly true of India's new SEO consultants). This means the vast majority of SEO specialists are far from SEO experts and as they say "you get what you pay for".

No comments:

Post a Comment